- Article no.: 1012106
- Manufacturer no.: 11283
- EAN: 4250197112833
- Weight: 0,924 kg
Delivery: in 2 - 3 days
Prices excl. VAT plus shipping costs
|Cooler model:||Complete cooler|
|Hardware model:||R9 Nano|
|Hint:||Compatible till 16/13mm straight, Compatible till 9/13mm angled|
|Material cooling plate:||Copper|
|Material top cover:||Plastic|
|SLI compatibel:||Yes (Special adapter)|
With the new NexXxoS GPX coolers Alphacool is again a step ahead! Optimum performance and quality in a new cooling design for a great price!
A new sophisticated injection system means the GPU is actively cooled. All other chips are sufficiently cooled by the passive cooler which is also in contact with the watercooling block for extra efficiency.
The patented technology “Philips structure” from the Alpha NexXxoS XP in 2004, was further developed improving the base plate. The Fins and channel structure has been further refined. The fins are now 0.5 x 0.5 mm and 2.5 mm high. This enables a very large and rapid heat transfer from the copper to the coolant.
SLI mode: The inlet and outlet are positioned of easy use in SLI mode. Up to four graphics cards can also be connected with the Alphacool GPX SLI connector.
Back plate: The GPX range always Includes a back plate which uses small passive fins to cool rear of the graphics card.
Cooling fins: The passive front plate cooling uses 18mm deep cooling fins that cover the rest of the graphics card completely.
Graphics card not included
- ASUS R9NANO-4G Radeon R9 Nano 4GB HBM (90YV08Y0-U0NM00)
- ASUS R9NANO-4G-WHITE Radeon R9 Nano 4GB HBM (90YV08Z0-M0NM00)
- Club 3D Radeon R9 Nano 4GB HBM (CGAX-R9N8)
- GIGABYTE Radeon R9 Nano 4GB HBM (GV-R9NANO-4GD-B)
- HIS Radeon R9 Nano 4GB HBM (H395F4G3D)
- MSI R9 NANO 4G Radeon R9 Nano 4GB HBM (V803-861R)
- Powercolor Radeon R9 Nano 4GB HBM (AXR9 NANO 4GBHBM-DH)
- Sapphire Radeon R9 Nano 4GB HBM (21249-00)
- VTX3D Radeon R9 Nano 4GB HBM (VXR9 NANO 4GBHBM-DH)
- XFX Radeon R9 Nano 4GB HBM (R9-NANO-4SF6)
Scope of delivery:
- 1x VGA cooler
- 1x Back plate
- Thermal pads
- Thermal Compound
- mounting material
The installation manual can be downloaded here