- Article no.: 1012634
- Manufacturer no.: LPWEL240-HF
- EAN: 4710445321474
- Weight: 2,531 kg
4 available in external storage
Prices excl. VAT plus shipping costs
|Radiator Dimension:||274 x 120 x 32mm|
|Socket:||AMD 939/AM2/AM2 /AM3/AM3 /FM1/FM2, Intel 1150/1151/1155/1156, Intel 1366, Intel 2011, Intel 775|
400W+ TDP Cooling Capacity
Performance-capable, refillable and customizable AIO CPU water cooler for most stable CPU operation even under extreme overclocking.
Rapid Heat Dissipation
Nickel-plated copper base with patented Dual Central Diffusing Passage (CDP). The two channels within the micro-fin structure accelerate heat dissipation and eliminate CPU hot spots more efficiently.
Voluminous Transparent LED Water Block
The water block has a higher coolant capacity to increases the coolant circulation. The transparent chassis and tubes allow for an easy monitoring of the coolant flow & volume status. Stylish LED lightning.
Colour Your Cooling!
LEPA provides three RGB dyes (red, green, blue), so that you can colour the coolant individually. Mix your favourite colour!
Durable & Silent Pump
The ceramic bearing prevents from corrosion and ensures a durable and silent operation.
Dual Convex Blade Fans
The advanced aerodynamic design of the fan blades generates a high static pressure and increases the air flow rate. The Dual Convex Blades fans achieve a higher cooling performance at lower speed.
Refillable Water Block
Add or modify the coolant composition. Additional 500ml LEPA coolant included for future refill processes.
Universal & Solid Mounting Kit
Easy and user-friendly installation. EXllusion supports the latest Intel® and AMD© desktop sockets.
Large 240mm Radiator
Higher heat exchange rate for maximum cooling performance.
- Supported CPU Sockets:
Intel® LGA 775/1150/1155/1156/1366/2011
- Materials: Copper Cold Plate & Aluminium Radiator
- Bearing: Ceramic Bearing
- MTBF: 50,000 hours
- Rated Voltage: 12V
- Rated Current: 0.3A
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Speed: 500 - 1,800 RPM
- Raated Voltage: 12V
- Rated Current: 0.3A
- Air Flow Rate: 22.5 - 81.1 CFM / 38.2 - 137.8 m3/h
- Static Pressure: 0.2 - 2.8 mm-H2O
- Noise Level: 14 - 30 dB(A)
- Connector: 4pin PWM
* A damage of system components due to an improper installation (eg. not firmly closed filler cap or connections) or inappropriate usage of the cooler is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Please carefully read the user manual before the installation and initial operation of the cooler.